I cannot believe another year has come and gone! We are quickly approaching our 27th Annual Labor & Employment Law Seminar.
Join us Friday, May 19th from 8am-4pm at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami as we “Predict the Future” and discuss what awaits employers in 2017.
Mark your calendars now because this year’s seminar is not to be missed!
The lineup, with speakers from our Labor & Employment group and guest speaker, cybersecurity expert Edward M. Stroz, will cover the following topics:
- Federal Agency Actions under the Trump Administration
- Cybersecurity in the Workplace
- Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Algorithms of the 21st Century Workplace
- Medical Marijuana, Paid Sick Leave, Arbitration, Trade Secrets Act
- Wellness Programs
- The Multigenerational Workplace: Boomers, X’ers and Millennials
- Investigating Conduct Unbecoming ofan Employee
… and more! (Pending HRCI Credits and The Florida Bar CLE Credits)
Click here for the full agenda and speaker bios.
Register now – space is limited! Hope to see you soon.