Please join us for our 28th Annual Labor & Employment Law Seminar Friday, April 27th from 8am-4pm at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami.
Our annual seminar draws hundreds of human resource professionals, in-house counsel and senior executives from South Florida’s top businesses. And for good reason! No one does events quite like we do – our seminars are not just lectures, they are learning experiences. This year will not disappoint.
The lineup, with speakers from our Labor & Employment group, will cover the following topics:
- You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know About The ADA
- 15 Ways to Ensure You Have the Perfect Lousy Supervisor
- Investigating Harassment Complaints Post-Weinstein – Are you Prepared?
- Substance Over Forms: FMLA and I-9
- All Rise! Decisions That Are Changing the Way You Do Business
- LGBTQ: The Issues, the Law, the Reality & the Decisions Employers Must Make
- Nose Out of Joint? What’s the Law on Joint Employer Status?
- From a 1990 Wheelchair to the 2018 Website: The ADA & Technology-Related Accommodations
- Another ERISA Fiduciary Duty? Protecting Your Benefit Plan’s Confidential Information
… and more! (Pending HRCI Credits and The Florida Bar CLE Credits)
Click here for the full agenda.
Register now – space is limited! Looking forward to seeing you in April!
Don’t worry – the famous POPCORN will be back this year too!