On November 4, Florida voters will go the polls to vote on a constitutional amendment that would legalize the use of medical marijuana. If the amendment passes, how will that impact Florida workplaces?
Please join us for breakfast in our Miami office on November 10th. We will address important FAQs about how medical marijuana may affect your workplace, including:
- Will employers still be allowed to drug test applicants and employees who are using medical marijuana?
- How will Medical Review Officers report drug test results for those using medical marijuana?
- Will the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Florida Civil Rights Act require accommodations for employees whose disabilities are treated with marijuana?
- How will employers address workplace safety issues with employees using medical marijuana?
- Will employees be allowed to use medical marijuana during the workday?
- When is an employee “under the influence”?
- Will there be “reefer madness” at work?
- What is the effective date of implementation?
We hope to see you there!
* PLEASE NOTE: IF THE AMENDMENT FAILS TO PASS THEN THE BREAKFAST SEMINAR WILL BE CANCELED AND REGISTRANTS WILL RECEIVE A FULL REFUND.