For the last 30 years, we have put on a live, all-day conference attended by hundreds of our clients and friends across Florida. Unfortunately, due to COVID, the seminar was cancelled again this year. As we know almost everyone is Zoom-ed and webinar-ed out, we thought we’d do something different this year – a two-hour news program featuring our Labor & Employment attorneys and hosted by 6x Emmy-Winning Journalist, Laurie Jennings.
Because businesses are quickly reopening their doors, we wanted to help you “Break Through the Noise” by addressing employment issues that you will need to know about in a post-pandemic business environment.
Our program will include insights and commentary on:
- The Inside Scoop from a U.S. EEOC Commissioner
- Hot-Button Trends in the Employment Litigation Lifecycle
- Important Employee Benefits Updates
- Tips for a Successful Employer Equity and Justice Initiative
- Employer Legal Requirements During Hurricane Season
- Predictions from Young Lawyers About the Future Workforce
- FMLA & ADA Issues Regarding COVID-19 Long Haulers
The program will also feature Bryan Norcross, Hurricane Specialist at WPLG, Channel 10 in Miami and author of ‘My Hurricane Andrew Story: The story behind the preparation, the terror, the resilience, and the renowned TV coverage of the Great Hurricane of 1992’, as well as a discussion with Keith Sonderling, U.S. EEOC Commissioner.
We will also have exclusive interviews with clients from vastly different businesses across Florida who will discuss what kept them up at night during the pandemic, including:
- Braman Management Association
- FirstService Residential Florida
- Fisher Island Club
- Florida Crystals Corporation
- Miami Marlins
- Tampa General Hospital
Click here for more information.
Stay tuned for viewing information! This program is pending HRCI, SHRM & The Florida Bar CLE Credits.